Friday, October 4, 2013

After Break..


I stand alone here in my balcony..
The cool new breeze is blowing..
I listen to the song of past..
The effect is someway different..

I feel the shake when i feel you..
Wonder why the things are new..
Sometimes I feel the blue..
Next moment I smile at you..

Someone has just made me realize
That we live in a world alike..
She gave me the reason to smile..
I am again now at high..

I can feel the metamorphosis..
The past was dust and dark,the present is shining like a star..
I want to captive you till my last breathe..
For the one, who has give me the reason to smile..

Let's walk again on the same road..
With the arms around, with a new spark..
Let's forgive the past..
Because we have moved on..

I will take your breathe..
Holding your arms, i want to kiss..
Will pick the petals from the fallen rose..
Just for us we want to live.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment