Sunday, August 25, 2013

This Is Life


i know dis is life. dis is not the end.
i am growing, learning new things..
learning how cruel the world can be..
i am watching patiently, i am watching things around me..
i am hoping dis bad dreams to end..

each day a new day without happiness.
i am killing inside the soul of me..
yet, i am living..
living for the life which i led..
yes. until the time says, i will..

no matter, how the world is..
i know there is ONE who is watching..
i believe he is testing me..
testing and giving me the toughest phase of me..
dis is how my life is..

fullest but not happiest..
i am waiting.. will be waiting..
for the one who has left me..
i am dying but still living..
for the one who has loved me..

yaa, love is like dis..
no matter what the world says..
i am me, you are in me..
and how the world is completed like this..


No comments:

Post a Comment