Thursday, May 17, 2012

Pond Of Love

       
It was the the first thing that happened to me..
I will witness it till my last breathe falling to you on my knee..
I never knew the meaning of love until you showed me with it' heat..
I am a poet of your heart to pour my words with my beat..

To love you, to feel you, is my eternity..
Starting from adam's apple, you are everywhere in my vicinity..
To call you as my angel, is my luck..
On that pond, I am the only duck..

It's your presence in me that my morning coffee feels hot..
Holding you tight under my arms, for me that love means a lot..
On my cozzy bed, under the blanket, where my leg gaps holds for that pillow..
I lastly sleep untill I find you in my dreams wearing you yellow..

Something to cheer, something meant to be sad..
Love is so dense, deep and mad..
A curl on my hair, a hold within the finger..
It's what we live for, passionately meeting our hunger..


No comments:

Post a Comment