Friday, November 25, 2011

My Creation Or Loss



Like a cactus in a desert..
I was born for desire..
No water no where..
Nobdy is here to meet my thrust...

Under a dark well..
Where my life is black..
I have no stages of happy rack..
I am a prisoner without any bail..

I am a game on a carrom board..
I am black or white, they choose to strike..
they take me on what they like..
But i am not the red which is always covered..

In the breeze when I am alone...
Desire to make my own life...
I am always on the edge of a knife..
Served with misteries nothing is known..

On the grass i am fallen.
I am stepped and booted..
Except my heart and soul, I am looted..
I am that life which is spitted never swollon..

Never demanding, never complaining, I was...
Then why was I separated from the rest...
I was the unknown egg in the crow's nest...
Was I a creation or a loss...????


No comments:

Post a Comment