Sunday, July 24, 2011

Fresh Blue Blood..


can i be a bit of u..
i alwazz preserve as fresh n new..
so y do everytym i c n let it go..
my heart can't be a boulverd everytym to say to a sharp no..

...mysterious,yess she is..
lots of if's n but's but lastly i miss..
shall i fall down on my knees..
just to take your fingers with my please..
giv me more harm..
chew me like a chewing gum..
boo me like flying disc..
if u wish to tek with me a lyf risk..
y do ashes r left when dey r meant to be burnt..?
itzz my bloody nose which alwazz keeps to be blunt..
itz is a dreamy syndrome which i know..
sometimes with some sparks of addiction with attraction it glow..
fresh blood of heart r now blue..
cozz she has stuck d heart out with d added glue..
d heart even smokes out as it has no lost clue..
all i wonder,i had nostalgic feel which z never true..!
come d hell out..
someone teach me how to shout..
i want to make it more loud..
so that it thunder's n rain making more cloud..

No comments:

Post a Comment