Thursday, June 30, 2011

Month of May

Is it near or is it too far..
I wonder when i drive alone in my car..
A cup of tee with u for a day...
I hav waited long for this month of may..

Even in this croaching heat..
when the world doesn't let us too meet..
I wait for u with a red rose on that street..
with my all heart just for you to...great..

This is the moment which i hav waited to come..
just when i c u...we both remain mum..
Shivered to hold your hands to cross...
Holding d moment too tight...as if it never gets loss..

When am just looking to your eyes..
I can feel nothing in this world lies..
Capturing you all over with my arms..
It's just like,my soul is giving me goose bumps...

A kiss on your lips..
A thousand times more my heart beats..
The time seems to run so fast..
The clock keeps doing it's cast...

When the arms don't let you go..
I feel so down n melow..
It's rainning and you are all mine..
You smile at me,leaving me too cloud number nine....

3 comments:

  1. ohhhh...itz soh good....itzz osmmm..!!! kip goin...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely lines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaa..thanx my dear's..it was fr my love...ua lyking's n appreciation motives me to create more...

    ReplyDelete